Many Govt. and Private organizations have a very systematic approach to train and develop their potential staff for executive role or leadership. This transition requires meticulous planning and efforts in terms of developing desirable officers like qualities and preparing their mind sets for the new role. It is in this context, this webinar is designed to give insight into the basic managerial skills to perform effectively in their new role in the organisation.
- Accepting the new role: Challenges & Remedies
- Learning basic Managerial Skills effectively such as Leadership & Team Building, Interpersonal skills, Time Management, Discipline Management, Basic Productivity Improvement techniques etc.
- Developing Positive attitude towards Self, Work and the Organization
- Business Etiquettes & Social Skills
Mr Gautam Roy, holds a post graduate diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from XISS and a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Development (HRD) from TIPIE (now AIP), Chennai .He comes with rich and profound experience in Human Resource Management and Organisation Behaviour (HRM & OB) spanning more than 30 years.
He worked with National Productivity Council of India (Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) as Dy. Director (HRD). He was trained by Tokyo based Asian Productivity Organisation (APO) in Indonesia & FIJI islands. He is presently the Founder and Chief Consultant & Trainer of Ignite Management Consultants, Kolkata. He was Visiting Professor on HRM & OB to Jadavpur University, BIMS, IMS and IIBS in Kolkata.
Register to learn
- To Know the psychological factors in Transition from Staff Role to Executive Role
- Learn Basic Managerial Skills
- Learn Some of the Business and Social Skills
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 353/-