About the Webinar
Successful life is a bit more challenging these days especially in stressed environment. Learning to live a healthy lifestyle often brings additional benefits too. It’s normal to experience stress from time to time – it’s part of the human condition.
Persistent stress can contribute to mental and physical illnesses ranging from anxiety and depression to cardiovascular problems. Many of the healthy lifestyle habits can also help you to become less reactive to stress. But the good thing about stress is that it can also be easily brought under control.
This webinar will make you wish you’d made these changes sooner, and can be wonderful sources of continued motivation. The benefits you receive from maintaining a stress free lifestyle are more than worth the effort it takes to maintain it. Positive effect on well-being, performance, relations to achieve inner peace, happiness and a calm effective attitude toward life to reclaiming life from stress in no time.
Date: 4 Sept 2020
Time: 3:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm
- To learn more about how De-Stress
- To relax your body or mind
- To stop feeling the effects of stress
- To know affect on your heart, health and well-being, and what to do about it
- Understanding how to cope when a hard time focusing and distinguishing between what is relevant and not relevant
- Lack of confidence in our abilities, for whatever reason, works on the stress that holds us back
- Practical solutions to relieve and solve stress for successful life.
Dr Vineet Banga is Medical Graduate (MBBS) from Maulana Azad Medical College having more than ten years of experience of teaching to medical graduates. Experience of conducting training Programs like Individual Excellence, Making Success Happen, Stress and Conflict Management, Communication, Counselling, Motivation, Yoga and Meditation, How to Lead Healthy Life” and “Time management and many more.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 390/-
Director (Economic Services)
Mob: 9868844272/ 8799784715