The Centre for Continuing Education, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is organizing a Webinar on COVID-19: Teaching Learning Challenges & Opportunities in Indian Education System on June 29, 2020, from 10:30, AM to 12:30 PM.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt oF India.
- Prof. D.S. Chauhan Pro-Chancellor, GLA University
- Prof. K.K Aggarwal Chairman, National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Sh Atul Kothari National Secretary, SSUN New Delhi
- Prof. Lalit Kumar Awasthi Director, NIT Jalandhar
- Major Harsh Kumar, Secretary, NCERT
- Sh Desh Raj Sharma National Convener, SSUN, New Delhi
Registration for the webinar is free of cost. Interested candidates can register online for the webinar by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-9478098010
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Content Management Systems (CMS) by BIET, Hyderabad [July 3, 10:00 AM]: Registration Open.