The Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur is organizing a one week National Webinar on Computer-Aided Drug Discovery against COVID-19 from August 24 to 28, 2020.
The proposed webinar on Computer-Aided Drug Discovery against COVID 19 aims to highlight all the latest developments in drug design based on computational techniques using simulations, calculations and AI to identify a drug to combat the coronavirus by inhibiting the viral infection cycle.
National Institute of Technology Raipur is situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh has proven to be “Avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over the past few decades in this region.
- Drug Design and Discovery
- Computational Resources on Novel Coronavirus.
- Artificial Intelligence approaches
- In-silico method of drug repurposing to fight COVID-19
- Molecular Diagnostic methods
- Computer-aided drug design challenges and opportunities
- Dr. G Narahari Sastry, Director of CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, Assam
- Dr. G. P. S. Raghava, Professor & Head at Centre for Computational Biology, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi)
- Dr. Parimal Kar, Assistant Professor, Discipline of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore.
- Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi, Associate Professor in the Department of Microbiology in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- UG Students: Rs. 500/-
- PG/ Ph.D. Students: Rs. 700/-
- Faculty and Industry Expert: Rs 700/-
Candidates need to pay the registration fee vis NEFT/ RTGS Transfer. Account Details: Account No.: 38027633250;
Account Name: Director, NIT Raipur; IFSC Code: SBIN002852.
To register online for the webinar, click here. The last date to register is August 23, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-7000420752.
Email ID: email@example.com,
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Security in Distributed Machine Learning by NIT Warangal [Aug 18-28]: Register by Aug 16.