About the Organiser
The Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore, India, is India’s apex educational institution set up by the government of India to provide research, training and education in the agricultural sector, a sector that employs almost half of India’s workforce.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on Commodity Derivatives Market is organised by the Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore on July 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM.
- NICR- A Brief Introduction
- Introduction – Commodities, Global Scenario, Domestic scenario, Physical market, Exchange structures, Usefulness for farmers/FPOs
- Derivatives & Price risk Management-Managing Price Risk through Commodity Derivatives Exchange covering Basic principles of Hedging, Speculation and Arbitrage
- Commodity Exchanges-Functioning and Regulation of Exchange covering Warehousing, Deliveries and eNWR
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Free Registration
- E-Certificate will be provided
July 24, 2020
Assistant Professor (Finance & Accounting): Dr. B. Venugopal
For full notification, click the link below.