The Department of Chemical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing an International Webinar on “CO2 Reduction Processes for Future Energy Development” (CO2-RPFED 2020) from October 23 to 24, 2020.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is one of the pioneering engineering institutes of the country which has contributed many outstanding engineers. It is named after the great scholar, educationist, and the first education minister of Government of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. It was established in the year 1960. Currently, the institute is conducting 09 UG, 30 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs in all the disciplines of engineering and applied sciences and also conducting the M.B.A program with the help of about 200 competent faculty members.
The proposed webinar is an effort to explore more opportunities for getting further insight and realistic ideas that will pave the way for planning scale-up activities. In view of the above, the Department of Chemical Engineering along with the sponsoring industry, ONGC-Energy Centre New Delhi has proposed this interesting International Webinar on “CO2 Reduction Processes for Future Energy Development” (CO2-RPFED 2020).
The faculty for the webinar will be experienced professionals from International, IITs, NITs, and Industrial Experts in the relevant field.
- Session 1: Introductory aspects of Plasma technology
- Session 2: Catalysis, selection of costs catalysts, regeneration, environment aspects
- Session 3: Reactor design and scale-up decision
- Session 4: Selection of materials, Fabrication source
- Prof.G.D. Yadav, Emeritus Professor & Former Vice-Chancellor, ICT, Mumbai
- Dr. Sanjeev S. Katti, Director-General, ONGC-Energy Centre, New Delhi
- Dr. Yatish T. Shah, Emeritus Professor, Norfolk State University, USA
- Mr. Nandakumar, Chief General Manager (Production Planning, OMC Sales, QC, and R&D), MRPL, Mangalore
- Prof. Sreedevi Upadhyayula, Professor, IIT Delhi
- Dr. Sushil Kumar, Head (Photovoltaic Metrology Section) & Professor (AcSIR), CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
- Prof. Suresh K Bhargava, Emeritus Professor, RMIT University Melbourne, Australia
- Dr. Ankur Bordoli, Senior Scientist, CSIR-IIP, Dehradun
- Dr. R.K. Garg, Consultant & Technology Applications Service, New Delhi
- Diploma/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Students: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty of Academic Institutes and R&D organization: Rs. 500/-
- From Industry: Rs. 500/-
- For Overseas: 75/- USD
The amount may be paid via Net-banking/ Wire Transfer: Account Name: Director, MANIT Bhopal; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Bank Address: MANIT (MACT) Bhopal; Account No.: 10020150107; MICR: 462002014; Branch Code: 001608; Swift Code: SBININBB690; IFSC Code: SBIN0001608.
In net banking money transfer please clearly mention narration in the remark column as “Registration fee for CO2-RPFED 2020” otherwise it will be difficult to trace the money transfer and receipt may not be issued.
To register for the webinar, click here. The last date to register is October 22, 2020.
Dr. S. Suresh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Phone: +91-8989005393, +91-7554051806
For full notification, click the link below.