NIT Jalandhar (Dept of Civil Engg) is organising Webinar on Challenges in Pile Load Testing on 24 September 2020.
About Dept of Civil Engg (NITJ)
The Department has powerful softwares for linear as well as non-linear finite element based analysis of structures, e. g. STAAD PRO, ATENA, ANSYS, PLAXIS 3D, Geo-studio and ABAQUS. All the faculty members of the Department are actively involved in teaching, research and providing consultancy services to the construction industry. The department has also started M.Tech. Program in Structural and Construction Engineering from the academic session 2004 –2005, whereas, Ph.D. programme was started in the year 2006.
Date: 24 Sept 2020
Time: 4 PM
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Last Date of Registration- September 24, 2020 till 3.30 pm
- Registration is Free. However, prior registration is mandatory to attend the webinar.
- E-certificate will be issued to the registered participants only on successful participation in webinar and subject to the submission of the feedback at the end.
- Any other instruction pertaining to the webinar will be shared via email to all the registered participants.
Prof. Dasaka Murty, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
Education: Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 2006. M.Tech. in Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, 2001. B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad, 1998. Diploma in Civil Engineering, SMVM Polytechnic, Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh, 1994.
Research Areas: Studies On Earth Pressure Reduction Techniques, Field Behaviour Of Rock Socketed Piles, Stabilization Of Problematic Soils, Mitigation Of Railway-borne Vibrations, Deep Excavation Supporting Systems.