International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on Blockchain and Its Applications is organised by IBM on Oct 13, 2020 at 4:30 PM.
In this session, the key takeaways for attendees will be to understand the fundamentals of Blockchain in the business context, the technology behind it, why it can be a disrupter. Webinar also covers Types of Blockchains & their applications. The use cases in various industries shall give seeds of thoughts to the attendees in experimenting in this area. Towards the end of the session, the roles available in market and skills needed shall also be covered.
About the Speaker
- Satyam Jakkula is a Delivery Manager for AI Applications at IBM India Software Labs. He has an overall 23 years of experience. Worked in various roles – Business Analyst, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Client Success Manager, Managing IBM Sterling Supply Chain Business Network Expert Labs.
- He has delivered Cryptocurrency & Blockchain session at RV Engineering college, Blockchain & it’s applications sessions at St. Joseph College and MVIT College. In addition to that, he has delivered Embrace Business Blockchain session to Worldwide IBM Sterling Client Success Teams.
- Satyam is a regular Expert panel Speaker at CPO Innovation events and Filed multiple Patents in the area of AI, Blockchain, IoT, Supply Chain. He’s also an Invention Plateau holder.
How to Register?
- Interested applicants can register for the webinar through this link.
- You will receive instructions to join 12-15 hours prior to commencement of the webinar.
Oct 12, 2020
For more details, click the link below.