The Webinar on Big Data and Spark is organised by IBM on April 23, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
About the Webinar
BIG DATA: The world’s data collection is reaching a tipping point for major technological changes that can bring new ways in decision making, managing our health, cities, finance and education. The ability to process Big Data brings in multiple benefits, such as-Businesses can utilize outside intelligence while taking decisions Access to social data from search engines and sites like facebook, twitter are enabling organizations to fine tune their business strategies – Improved customer service.
SPARK: Since its release, Apache Spark, the unified analytics engine, has seen rapid adoption by enterprises across a wide range of industries. Spark is also fast when data is stored on disk, and currently holds the world record for large-scale on-disk sorting. It has easy-to-use APIs for operating on large datasets. It comes packaged with higher-level libraries, including support for SQL queries, streaming data, machine learning and graph processing.
About the Speaker
- Debanshu Majumdar is a Software Developer, in IBM India Expert labs for Cognitive Applications and Automated systems.
- He has worked in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence patterns, Python Development, Java Development and also worked on various databases for design and implementation.
- He has delivered various UR sessions on topics like NoSQL databases and Java.
- He was also one of the Workshop chair speakers in the EVOKE CASCON 2020, by IBM Canada and the University of Alberta.
- He also successfully completed his first GRM Project with a team of 5 in the year 2020.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
April 22, 2021
For more details, click the link below.