About the Organiser
Bankura University was established by an Act of the West Bengal legislature on 2013. It is an affiliating university in Bankura district of West Bengal, India. It offer courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
About the Webinar
The International Webinar on Basic and Advanced Physics is organised by Department of Physics, Bankura University, West Bengal from Aug 24-27, 2020.
- Bose and His Statistics
- Quantum optics
- History of Communication
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Nuclear Physics
- High Energy Nuclear Physics
- Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- Prof. Tapan Kumar Nayak, FASc, FNASc, NISER Bhubaneswar and CERN, Switzerland, Former Deputy Spokesperson, ALICE at CERN
- Dr. Supratik Pal, Associate Professor, Physics and Applied Mathematics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, India
- Dr. Partha Sharathi Dutta, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, IIT Ropar, India
- Dr. Sumit Basu, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Lund University, Sweden, Experimental Physicist, CERN
- Prof. Partha Ghose, FNASc, Former Professor at the S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, India
- Prof. Swapan Mandal, Professor, Department of Physics, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, India
- Prof. Sourangshu Mukhopadhyay, Professor, Department of Physics, The University of Burdwan, Burdwan, India
- Dr. Chandan Ghosh, Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
Mob: 7679731041 (Dr. Debabrata Biswas), 9681734678 (Dr. Kaushik Sarkar), 9477405331 (Dr. Nasir Alam)
For more details, click the link below.