International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on Automation: Robotic Process Automation and AI is organised by IBM on Aug 28 at 12:30 PM.
- Robotic process automation and Artificial intelligence. What are these? How are these relevant to the current environment?
- Understand RPA working in detail. What are the leading tools?
- What are the key differences?
- Shobhit Gupta leads RPA COE.
- He brings in a lot of experience in scaling enterprise-wide automation using RPA and AI.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
For more details, click the link below.