The Department of Applied Sciences, School of Engineering, Tezpur University, Assam is organizing a Webinar on Advances in Mathematical Modeling of Infectious Diseases on August 26, 2020, from 11 am to 2 pm.
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North-Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
The talks in the webinar will be delivered by:
- Dr. Nita Hasmuksh Shah, Professor, Department of Mathematics, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Chandra K. Jaggai, Professor, Department of Operational Research, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University of Delhi.
Who can Attend?
All interested Faculties, Research Scholars, UG, and PG Mathematics and Engineering students are cordially invited.
- Registration is mandatory and it is “free”.
- Google meeting link will be sent to all registered participants.
- Participants should join the meeting 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Only registered participants will get the e-certificate at the end of the webinar after the submission of the feedback link.
- To register for the webinar, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Career Advice and Guidance in Japan by JETAA India [Aug 23, 1:30 PM]: Open Invitation.