The Department of Physics, Albert Einstein School of Physical Sciences, Assam University is organizing a two day International Webinar on Advancements in Condensed Matter Physics from August 7 to 8, 2020.
This webinar is a part of the silver jubilee celebration of the Department of Physics, Assam University, Silchar.
Assam University is a teaching-cum-affiliating Central University in Silchar, Assam, India. The Governor of Assam is the Chief Rector, Gulzar is the Chancellor and the President of India is acting as the Visitor of the University. It has been accredited ‘B+’ grade by NAAC.
- Prof. S. Mehdi Vaez Allaei, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
- Prof. Subhadeep Datta, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India.
- Prof. Achintya Singha, Bose Institute, Kolkata, India.
- Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Mahatha, Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY), Hamburg, Germany.
- There is no registration fee for participation.
- A limited number of participants will be selected on first-cum-first basis to attend the webinar.
- E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
- To register online for the webinar, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.