About the Webinar
The power of positive thinking can make or break an individual. Your thoughts affect your actions. A positive attitude helps you cope more easily with the daily affairs of life. It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking. If you adopt it as a way of life, it would bring constructive changes into your life, and makes them happier, brighter and more successful.
Date: 7 Oct 2020
Time: 3 Pm to 4 Pm
- In this webinar speaker will talk about acquiring positive power in life & benefits and importance of positive thinking.
- The participant can learn to use
- Power of subconscious mind
- Power of seeing
- Power of saying
V Ranganathan is a certified as Professional certified coach by International Coach Federation USA (PCC-ICF). He has conducted training sessions in assertiveness emotional maturity, leadership development, mentoring & coaching skills, attitude honing, communication mastery, personal & interpersonal effectiveness in the 7 habits way accountability for the corporate house.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 500
Binko Tirkey, Deputy. Director