The Department of English, Ramananda College, West Bengal is organizing a National Level Web-Lecture Series on English Literature & Language.
Research scholars, college, and university teachers, students are invited to attend the web-lecture series which will be conducted from June 8 to 17, 2020. Participants belonging to other disciplines are especially welcome.
Established in 1945, Ramananda College was the beginning of providing higher education to the otherwise marginalized youths of this locality. The “Temple Town” Bishnupur, a Sub-Divisional Head Quarter is endowed so far with this only co-educational Degree College, which has been serving for more than half a century as the Alma Mater of thousands of students coming from rural Bengal.
Lecture 1: Re-reading Milton’s “Paradise Lost, Part 1” (June 8, 2020; 11:30 AM)
The first series of the Lecture will be hosted by Professor Deb Narayan Bandhopadhyay, who is the Vice-Chancellor of Bankura University, West Bengal. He is also the Secretary of the Indian Association of Scottish Studies. An eminent academician, he has been a distinguished visiting scholar and Honorary Adjunct Senior Research Fellow at Monash University and a Visiting Research Fellow at the University of South Wales.
- Participants interested in obtaining a certificate need to register in advance.
- In order to register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, your designation, and your institutional affiliation.
- Registration is free of cost.
- All registered participants should attend all the online lectures in order to be awarded the certificate.
- The deadline for registering for the lecture series is by 9 AM on Monday, June 8, 2020.
- Registered participants will be informed about the upcoming lectures of the Series.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.