Submissions are invited for Weather & Climate Poem Competition 2021 by MyGov. The last date of submission is 23 November 2021.
India Meteorological Department; established in 1875, is the National Meteorological Service of the country and the principal Government agency in all matters relating to meteorology and allied subjects. The Department is building a weather-ready nation, managing all aspects of weather and climate monitoring, forecasting & warning and continuously rendering one of the most fundamental and widely used services to the nation through many diversified activities.
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence and as a part of the ongoing ‘AzadiKaAmritMahotsav’, the India Meteorological Department is conducting an open Poem/ Song Competition through MyGov Portal with an aim to raise awareness about various aspects of Weather & Climate Sciences and to explore the creative instinct of the masses.
The competition is open for all.
- The poem/ song should be based on or related to Weather & Climate.
- The poem/song should have minimum twelve and maximum twenty lines neatly composed in stanzas.
- Poems/songs containing offensive or inappropriate language or political overtones will not be accepted.
- Poems/songs should be original compositions and no plagiarism will be entertained/considered for evaluation.
- Participants can submit maximum one entry in one category. More than one entry of the same poem/song in any category will lead to disqualification.
Interested candidates can submit via this page.
Winners shall be awarded with cash prizes:
- Rs. 3000/- for first position
- Rs. 2000/- for second position
- Rs.1000/- for third position.
The Last Date of Submission is 23rd November 2021.
You may also be interested in:
- Logo Design Competition for Formation and Promotion of FPOs by MyGov [Cash Prize of Rs 25k]: Submit by Nov 22
- National Road Safety – Movie Making Competition 2021 by MyGov [Cash Prize of Rs. 25k]: Submit by Dec 22