Registrations are invited for Water Quiz 2.0 by MyGov from 17 December 2021 to 16 March 2022. The last date of registration is 16 March 2022.
About the Quiz
The Quiz competition is designed to strengthen awareness around water conservation and promote rainwater harvesting and water positive practices. It also aims to inculcate in people a sense of ‘respect’ and responsibility towards their water resources.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by National Water Mission, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 10 questions.
- These questions will based on all aspects of water & rainwater harvesting.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate from National Water Mission, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- The top five winners will be decided by the shortest time taken to complete the quiz with all correct answers.
You may also be interested in: