WalmartLab offers a unique opportunity to bounce back after a career break to a mainstream role in ‘Corporate Communications’, ‘Learning and Organization Development’, ‘Sourcing & Procurement’ or ‘Compensation & Benefits’.
Through the internship tenure, one will get an opportunity to work with the world-class teams, get mentored and work on live projects at a pace that suits you. One will also receive training on several aspects of the job and personal development. This internship program is to create an enabling ecosystem for an individual through which one can comfortably land back into the corporate world without suddenly disrupting your personal lives.
At the end of the internship tenure, you will be evaluated to be considered for full-time job opportunities with Walmart Labs, India.
Positions and Qualifications
- Corporate Communications
The individual will work closely with the director of corporate communications on both, internal and external communication through content-led narratives.
Developing original and exciting content for digital and offline storytelling, the opportunity to work across the mediums of print, power-point, and video. Be it the stories on our intranet, or our storylines for PR or even all things, CSR – You will be in the driver’s seat while drafting and crafting content that helps augment our story as the world’s Fortune #1 company.
- 4+ years’ relevant experience in the ecosystem of content writing/publishing/strategy
- BA/B-Com/M-Com or a MA in English, Journalism, Communication or a similar/related field
- Excellent command over verbal and written English
- Ability to multitask and write content for: Intranet blogs, Infographics, Case studies, PR articles, Videos, Social Media Graphics, etc.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines and build content calendars and messaging
- Technical skills: Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Functional knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, PremierPro is a big advantage.
2. Learning and Organisation Development
The intern will support the design and delivery of learning and organization development interventions for India Delivery Centre, and interact with Walmart HR teams in India to leverage expertise and contribute to the HR strategy and agenda.
- Bachelor’s / Masters / PhD Degree with 2+ years of experience in HR.
3. Sourcing and Procurement
The tactical procurement of goods/services (Indirect Procurement) in line with WalMart’s ethics, policies, and internal controls. Identifying and developing vendor source for achieving cost effective purchases and procurement of materials/services within a stipulated time frame.
- 4-10 Years of experience in technology procurement, sourcing and contract management.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge or Understanding of the e-commerce industry and/or the category/commodity.
- Working knowledge in data analysis, building simulated worksheets and performing sensitivity analysis
4. Compensation and Benefits
The person will be responsible to manage end to end Operations related to Senior Officer level employees at Walmart US and International for processes like creating offers, audit and non-salary settlement i.e. Benefits, Equity etc. Creating dashboards for internal stakeholders and Senior Leadership.
Forecasting and Budgeting exercises required for administering Incentive and Equity payouts. Working with Senior Stakeholders, maintaining confidentiality, compliance policy and processes. Will monitor the Annual Increment Cycle and any Mid-year Job changes administration. Standardize and streamline processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- 2 years’ experience working with computers, including Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel).
How to Apply
To apply, click here.
- 20 Hr. flexible working week during Internship
- Training programs
- Mentoring support
- Female dormitories at office
- Dedicated cab for pick up and drop