Registrations are open and invited from eligible candidates for the Walmart: Call of Code 3.0 Hiring Challenge 2022.
About Walmart: Call of Code 3.0
Walmart is currently looking for software engineers to join our passionate team in Bangalore and Chennai, and embark on a journey that makes an impact on millions of shoppers across the globe.
Answer the #CallOfCode and participate in the challenge to win the opportunity to join our tech powerhouse.
- Years of experience: 2-8 years.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech equivalent with Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Telecommunication, Information Technology, Instrumentation.
- 8 MCQs.
- 2 DS-Algo questions of medium complexity.
- Language restriction – Java / Scala / Python / Java Script / Kotlin / Objective C / Golang
Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer
|Job Location:||Bangalore / Chennai|
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love writing and owning codes and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage.
You have strong problem-solving, analytics, decision-making, and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You are extremely approachable, a good team player and can easily adapt to changing environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline with experience between 2-8 years
- Strong computer science knowledge in algorithms, data structures, and database concepts. Thorough knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and experience implementing RESTFUL Web Services
- Good in any of the progreamming languages : Java / Scala /Python / Java Script / Kotlin / Objective C / Golang
- Solid design and coding skills
- Preference for candidates in the e-commerce, retail, or mobile software space
- Experience building high-performance, highly available, and scalable systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures and SQL technologies
- Experience with storage technologies such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Hive, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Kafka
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
August 7, 2022