Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Residents at ESIC Bangalore.
The Government ESIC Medical College Bangalore was started in the year of 2012 by the Government of Karnataka. Government ESIC Medical College Bangalore is situated in “Rajaji Nagar” at the Metropolitan City of Bangalore in the State of Karnataka.
About the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Resident.
- No. of the Posts: 04. (UR-03; SC:01.)
- Dermatology – 1
- Psychiatry – 1
- Date of Interview: 12/08/2021.
- Reporting Time for Registration: 9:30 A.M to 10:30 A.M.
- Educational Qualifications: MBBS from a recognized University should be registered with MCI. Those who already done six months Junior Residency in any Govt.Institutions need not apply again.
- Age: The age shall not exceed 30 years on the date of interview. Internship should be completed before the date of Interview (Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. Of India Rules).
- The candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure “A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training O.M No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.), dated 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given and their application shall be rejected and no request / correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats not be accepted and the candidate will be treated as “General category” for all purposes. The format in Annexure “A” is uploaded along with the advertisement.
- Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
- The Junior Residents will be paid Consolidated salary of Rs.85,000/- per month(Statutory deductions applicable).
How to Apply?
- The candidates are advised to bring their application (prescribed format attached) along with 2 photographs and 1 set of self attested copies of the following:
- SSLC Certificate (for proof of age).
- MBBS Certificate.
- MCI/ KMC Registration.
- The candidate should bring the original Certificates at the time of interview.
- .All candidates are directed to report for interview at New Academic block. ESIC Medical College & PIMSR. Rajajinagar. Bangalore 15.Candidates are requested get themselves registered within the time mentioned above, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Selected candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 85,000/- as refundable Security deposit (non interest bearing) (Drawn in favour of ESIC A/C No.1). However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract ESIC termir the contract on account of any misconduct within Six months of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice or non fulfilment of Notification Period conditions.
Date of Interview
August 12, 2021.