The 2nd Walailak University Cultural Camp 2018 (WUCC2018) in Honour of HRH Princess Chulabhorn Walailak: Cultures without Borders” will be held from 16th to 23rd June 2018 at Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat and Bangkok, Thailand.
WUCC2018 aims to promote a global students’ network among 160 international participants (100 non-Thai citizens and 60 Thai students from Walailak University). Throughout the 8-day program, the camp participants will have the opportunity to EXPLORE Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, the historical city on the eastern part of southern Thailand, and Bangkok, EXCHANGE their cultures, ENGAGE in various activities among them, and ENJOY every moment together.
To be eligible, the camp participants must be university students or graduates in any degree program, not over 30 years of age and able to communicate well in English.
Walailak University will provide
- Free accommodation
- Free meals
- Free transportation from/to airport and during the program
- Free one-way train ticket from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Bangkok on 20th June 2018
The camp participants will only be responsible for:
- Round-trip international air-ticket to Thailand, Suvarnabhumi International Airport or Donmueang International Airport
- One-way air-ticket from Bangkok, Donmueang International Airport, to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport on 16th June 2018
- Accident and health insurance
Last date to apply: 31 March 2018.
For the details of WUCC2018 and the online application, please click here and follow this Facebook page for updates.