Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the online Volunteering Opportunity with LexQuest Foundation, Delhi.
About the Organisation
LexQuest Foundation is a non-partisan non-profit organization that takes evidence-based, equity-driven measures towards building peaceful and stable collective futures.
With a belief in education’s powerful ability to cause profound change, our multifarious efforts primarily aim to safeguard and uphold the universal right to education.
About the Opportunity
By choosing to Volunteer with the foundation, you can help them increase their impact and ensure that they get closer to attaining their vision and empowering their mission, one step at a time.
Mode of Volunteering: Online
1 Month (can be increased based on your availability & work performance)
- Minimum qualification requirement: Current enrolment in or completion of a graduate degree program.
- Ability to take initiative and drive results.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with diverse stakeholders and your colleagues.
- Commitment to utilizing education as a lever for equity and excellence.
- English proficiency is a must, as all resources need to be prepared in English.
- Engage with like-minded professionals from around the world
- Interact with a team of passionate and driven individuals
- Work directly with Project, Campaign & Event Leads at the Organization
- Participate in a movement that will play a defining role in shaping our future societies & communities
- Broaden your perceptions, enhance your skills and enrich your career trajectory
NOTE: This is an unpaid & voluntary position. You can choose to volunteer with us in more than one capacity, however, the decision of your selection in the specified roles will be subject to availability and our discretion of your suitability for the said role(s.)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the opportunity through this link.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 9650563263