VIF focusses on bringing systemic, long-term reforms by working on public policy, governance and institutional frameworks of the nation.
Since our establishment, we have worked with numerous government and non-government partners towards our mission.
VIF has various opportunities for young Indians who have a passion for nation-building.
Available positions: Ambassador
- Face for VIF in the campus
- Reach-out for VIF: Online and Offline Publicity for VIF for all its activities.
- Word Of Mouth Publicity: Identify young talent in Policy Space and involve them in campus activities.
- Policy Dialogue
- Run/Modulate a discussion group for policy and governance under the guidance of VIF Central Team.
- Draft out blogs/reports for discussions and share it with interested campus people.
- Annual Mass Outreach Event.
- Organize a mass outreach event in the domain for public policy and governance in consultation with VIF Central Team.
- University students from any field
- Young professionals
- Good understanding on policy issues
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to facilitate ideation
Time requirements: Approx 8 hours per week
- Learning opportunity in management and academics in Policy Space with mentoring/guidance from VIF central team.
- Witness early Launch of VIF Events with early bird scholarships.
- Become a part of the larger Change Agent Network, a private social network for Change Agents.
- Certificate of Appreciation on the completion of tenure.
- Letter of Recommendation and/or LinkedIn Recommendation to top performers.
- Invitation to all VIF City Events.
- VIF Merchandise.
- Profiling on VIF Website.
For more details, click here.
About the Author