A rural entrepreneurship program designed to encourage entrepreneurship among village communities in Uttarakhand’s Kumaon region.
Escape the chaos of everyday life, beat the city heat and enjoy the mountains for two months with Udhyam as a volunteer.
- must be willing to spend two months in the hills
- must be comfortable travelling locally and staying in a village house
- must be dependable, punctual and flexible.
- must be courteous, personable and sensitive when dealing with the village community.
- Travel village-to-village for Udhyam’s prachar
- Lead the Udhyam publicity campaign in the assigned villages and spread the word through media
- Identification of potential entrepreneurs and conversion to becoming a potential applicant
- Document day-to-day activities
- Carry out other duties specifically around coordination of special events, or as assigned.
How to Apply:
Explain why you want to volunteer in the mountains and share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 months (August and September 2019)
Joining: End July
Local stay and travel handled by Udhyam.
For more information, refer to the brochure below.