Volunteer For Action (V4A) is an online fellowship for children, youth & adults to Learn, Act and Engage with focus on self-development, civic engagement, & collectivism building. The program’s goal is to create a volunteer-led revolution, by making people realize their potentials by being a Global citizen & support in the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals working inclusively & collaboratively.
Program fellows will have access to capacity building training, experience generating volunteering engagements through events, campaigns, challenges, social projects, & quality networking through direct reach to mentors, peers, and resources for a duration of one year. For different components of program, the fellows will obtain different certifications of competence.
To enable children, youth & adults to access their full potentials through leadership, skills & collectivism building.
Highlights on Benefits for Fellows/ Why Should you Apply
- Gain valuable work experience in social development;
- Get certifications of several experiences & competences on from social campaigns & projects.
- Be Part of an Online Community of leaders like YOU.
- Receive opportunities to hone different skill sets;
- Gain access to useful technical tools and learning models.
- Grow as development professional understanding of global challenges.
- Receive guidance from partners and mentors under a model of group mentoring;
Criteria to Apply
- Must have access to laptop & internet
- Must have good skills to speak, write & understand the English Language.
- Registration Fee as a member: Rs. 250/-
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The last date to apply is May 20.
Ph: +91-8377055874, Email: email@example.com.