Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technologyto work on DST-SERB sponsored research project (ECR/2016/O0 I375).
Title of the Project: Development of Fluid – Structure Interaction (FSI) Solver for Cardiovascular Disease: An Aneurysm
Duration of the Project: 3 Years
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000 p.m. for ﬁrst two year and Rs. 28,000 p.m. for third year as sanctioned by DST.
- Essential Qualiﬁcation: M.Tech/ME in Mechanical Engineering with Qualiﬁed GATE Score.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60 % (or equivalent) in graduation/post-graduation.
- Desirable: Strong knowledge/Experience in Fluid Dynamics, Numerical Methods, CFD and Programming (C/C++).
- Hands-on experience with commercial/OpenSource software such as OpenFOAM/ANSYS etc.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit application with the full bio-data (highlighting the exposure they have in the desired areas) along with copies of relevant certiﬁcates/evidences by post/or email to the address below by April 17, 2017.
Dr. Trushar B. Gohil (Principal Investigator), Department of Mechanical Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) South Ambazari Road,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: +91-712-280 I169, +91-88888 72132
- The assignment will be initially for six months which may be extendable upto 3 years based on satisfactory performance.
- All other terms and conditions are as per SERB and VNIT. Nagpur.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated by E-mail only.
- The candidates will have to attend interview at their own cost.
- TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview or for joining the post.
For more information, please visit the official notification given here.