Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the post of Project Associate to work on a research project funded by the National Disaster Management Agency (NDMA), New Delhi initially for a period of six months to be extended up to a period of a maximum of 2 years at VNIT Nagpur.
The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology in the country.
Project Associate (01)
Developing Framework for Heat Vulnerability Mapping and Model Heat Action Plan for Indian Cities.
- B.Arch/ B.Plan/ B.Tech (Plan) with a minimum of First Class (C.P.I or C.G.P.A greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale or 60% & above). OR B. Arch/ B.E (Civil)/ B. Tech (Civil)/ B. Plan/ B. Tech (Plan) with M.C.P / M. Arch/ M.Tech (Urban Planning) / M. Plan./ M.U.R.P./ M.E (T&CP)/ Other Masters in relevant field with a minimum of First Class (C.P.I or C.G.P.A greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale or 60% & above) at Bachelor’s or Master’s level
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing).
- Knowledge of statistics, AutoCAD, GIS, ENVI-met, and simulation software is desirable.
You might also be interested in Project Associates (Contractual Basis) at C-DAC, Hyderabad [5 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 4.
Rs. 18,000/- per month consolidated.
The position is temporary and is initially for a period of six months to be extended for a maximum of 2 years. Initial Contract shall only be for six months, which can be extended further by six months at a time based on the progress with the sealing of maximum duration of two years or the duration of the project whichever is less.
How to Apply?
Completely filled, duly signed application form must be submitted as per the template provided below only via email (with testimonials) to the email-id address email@example.com. Incomplete application forms will be rejected. The application form as well as all the relevant documents should be scanned into a single pdf (preferably using a scanner application so that the pdf size is within limits to be sent by email) and attached with an email sent from the candidate’s own email id.
Original documents of photo ID/ age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of joining. A list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website and department notice board. The candidate will have to attend the online Interview at his/ her own cost/ arrangements. Director’s decision in this matter will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Last Date of Application by email: 31.12.2020
- Display of shortlisted candidates on institute website: 04.01.2021
- Online Interview (Date and Time): 06.01.2021; 10.30 AM Onwards.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.