National Conference on Sustainable Energy,2018 will reflect the state of art in power and energy, particularly renewable energy, in view of Electrical Engineering and will serve as a forum where researchers, academicians, industry personnel, and scientists can present their original research, exchange ideas and promote networking for scientific and industrial collaborations.
Interested students (UG, PG, and Ph.D.), faculty members and industry persons.
Call for Paper:
- The theme of NCOSE 2018 is Challenges, Innovation, and Control of Renewable Sources.
- Authors are invited to submit the full paper (Maximum 6 pages, double-column A4) as a PDF.
- Papers must conform to IEEE format and specifications.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Authors are requested to submit papers using the link.
Papers are invited on but not limited to the following topics:
- Smart Grid Technologies
- Power Generation Technologies and Power Apparatus
- Power System Operation, Control, and Automation
- Optimization, Forecasting, Planning, and Reliability of Power System
- Wide Area Monitoring, Protection and Network Control
- Electricity Market and Policy/Regulatory Aspects
- Distributed Generation & Power Distribution Issues
- Technologies for Grid Interfacing
- Energy and Demand Side Management
- Renewable Sources – Grid Integration Challenges
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Power Quality Monitoring and Mitigation
- Micro Grids and Nano Grids
- Electric Vehicle and Grid Interaction
- Condition Monitoring and Power System Asset Management
- Internet of Things for Electrical Systems
|Participants||IEEE Member||Non-IEEE Member|
Full paper submission closes: Jan 05, 2018
Acceptance notification: Jan 25, 2018
Author registration opens: Jan 25, 2018
Author registration closes: Feb 10, 2018
Submission of final papers conforming to IEEE format: Feb 10, 2018
Date of the Event: Feb 22-24, 2018
- Dr.M.M.Lokhande:07122801148(O) , 8980100625(M)
- Dr.A.Mitra:07122801209(O), 7066073237(M)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org