Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur invites suitable candidates to work as Adjunct Assistant Professor of Practice on a contract basis for the academic semester starting from January 2021 to May 2021 in the Departments of Applied Mechanics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mathematics, and Architecture & Planning.
The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology in the country.
- Engineering Departments: Masters Degree with BE/B Tech in First Class or equivalent grade in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Architecture & planning: Masters degree (Architecture or Planning) with B. Arch in First Class or equivalent grade.
- Science Departments: Master’s Degree in Science (Respective Discipline), desirable M. Phil/ Ph.D.
You might also be interested in Senior Visiting Professor at NIT Nagaland: Apply by Jan 25.
- M.Sc./ M.A.: Rs. 40,000 per month
- M.E./ M.Tech/ M. Phil: Rs. 45,000 per month
- Ph.D.: Rs. 50,000 per month
Only eligible candidates are invited for the walk-in selection process which may include a written test/ personal interview on 23rd December 2020 at 10:00 am in the respective department. Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM shall not be considered for the selection process.
To download the application form, click here. Candidates should bring the filled-in form with them in the prescribed format, Biodata, relevant original certificates & one set of self-attested copies of these certificates along with Id proof.
Even though these are temporary positions, VNIT will make all the efforts to fulfill reservation norms as per the GoI policy. The institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the post(s) advertised
For full notification, click the link below.