Applications are invited for the Visiting Faculty in English and Guest Faculty in Economics Positions (both are ad-hoc positions only) at NIT Nagaland.
1. Visiting Faculty in English
NIT Nagaland is looking to hire the services of faculty members of English Language discipline (below 65 years of age) on an ad-hoc basis, who have retired from IITs/NITs/Central Universities as Visiting Faculty for teaching English language courses and guiding Ph.D. scholars as co-guide during their duration of stay in the institute.
Retired Professor of English Language discipline from IITs, NITs, and Central Universities.
Honorarium (Consolidated) as per Government rules ranging from Rs. 1.10 Lakhs to the maximum ceiling of Rs. 1.20 Lakhs per month depending on their qualifications and experience.
2. Guest Faculty in Economics
The Institute is also looking to hire Guest Faculty in Economics discipline (below 65 years of age), for teaching Engineering Economics course. A guest faculty members will be engaged on part-time on an ad-hoc basis for one semester (from 15/1/2020 to 30/5/2010). They will be assigned academic responsibilities at par with part-time faculty members.
Ph.D. in Economics with First Class in proceeding Degrees. Experience in handling courses will be preferred.
Honorarium @ Rs. 1000/- (Consolidated) per class subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs. 5,000/- per day and Rs. 50,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- The Filled-in application form along with with with the summary sheet and all necessary documents mentioned in the application form & notification should reach The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland-797103 or before 07.01.2020.
- On the envelope please inscribe “Application for Recruitment for the post of……Advt No. (please fill in name of the post applied)”.
- Candidates are advised to send their advance applications and relevant documents through e-mail also to email@example.com.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org