Applications are invited for Visiting Faculty (UG & PG Courses) at TISS for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 December.
The approach adopted by TISS-SVE is called the ‘Internship Embedded Skill Training Programme’. The Vocational Educational Programme is being implemented for the first time in India with a focus on job-specific skills rather than providing only a broad knowledge based education.
The aim of this ‘Earn While You Learn Model’ is to enable the students to learn the skill by engaging in internship at real shop floor of the industry/company along with theory training in the classroom. Through this model, the student may also earn a modest stipend during internship of the course.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in relevant field
- Minimum Master’s Degree in relevant discipline (PhD/ Doctorate preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative & Innovative
- Excellent MS Word & Excel skills
- Ability to multitask
- Planning and conducting lectures/classes (both online & offline/ contact sessions) in line with the programme curriculum, in-class discussions and assignments.
- Demonstrates a high level of self-discipline and self-motivation
- Exudes a positive, supportive, and cooperative disposition toward others
- Punctual and detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks
- Must have good command in the domain for which he/she is willing to take classes
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits commitment to promoting academic excellence in students
Email your Resume/ CV to: recruitment[at]sve.tiss.edu General Instructions. Please mention “SVE Visiting Faculty_Sector” in the subject line of your email. E.g. “SVE Visiting Faculty_Agriculture”.
Last date for receiving application: 31st December 2021.
Rs. 600/- per lecture of 1 hour for B.Voc. and Diploma Programmes & Rs. 1000/- per lecture of one hour for Post Graduate Diploma Programmes. b) Besides the Honorarium paid per lecture, if you are engaged in any other academic activities (question bank preparation, evaluations, etc.) additional payment over and above the honorarium will be paid.
You may also be interested in: