Policy Bootcamp, one of Vision India’s flagship programs, is a 21 day residential program focused on public policy and governance, leadership, and nation building. It serves as a launchpad for aspiring public leaders, and policy enthusiasts who are specialists in their respective fields.
Click here to avail the course plan.
- 21 day immersive residential program in Delhi/NCR
- Learn: The Program Focuses on Comprehensive Learning and Career Trajectories in Public Policy & Public Leadership.
- Engage: Engagement Opportunities to Work with Members of Parliament, Bureaucrats, Think-Tanks, Subject Experts, Panchayats, Policy Initiatives and Governance Enterprises.
- Experience: Field Visits for Community Interactions and Innovatively Designed Modules to Develop a Panoramic Understanding.
- Ideate: Focused Group Discussions and Activities to Work on Policy Problems, Case-Studies, Proposals and more.
- Connect: Live, Laugh, Learn and Connect with a Diverse Community of People Passionate about Making a Difference.
When: June 4-24, 2018.
BootCamp is appropriate for:
- College students who want to develop an understanding of the public policy landscape.
- Aspiring public leaders and change makers who want to chart out an impactful career.
- Young professionals who want to explore and enter the policy world.
- Young development workers who wish to hone their skills in specific areas.
- Scholars interested in pursuing higher studies (Masters/PhD) in a policy area.
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and contemporary issues.
- Enthusiasts from emerging economies who face similar policy challenges in their countries.
- Achievements and Past Engagements.
- Video Essay (Required for Scholarships).
- Relevant Qualifications and Intent.
Shortlisted applicants may also be asked for a web/telephonic interview.
Selections will be made on a rolling basis.
- For Indian citizens: INR 36,000
- For others: $600
(To be deposited only after selection)
Scholarships in the range of 15% to 65% of the application fees will be provided on merit-cum-means basis to deserving applicants.
This amount is inclusive of:
- Air-conditioned accommodation for 21-days.
- Meals and local travel during the bootcamp.
- Course pack.
- Workshops and activities during the bootcamp.
- All Taxes.
- Passes to 4 VIF Conferences/Conclaves after the bootcamp.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
If you have any queries, please email at: email@example.com
For further details on the same, click here.
About the Author