Policy BootCamp is a 21-day residential program focused on public policy and governance, leadership, and nation-building. It serves as a launchpad for aspiring public leaders, and policy enthusiasts who are specialists in their respective fields.
150 delegates from all across the nation and the world come together and stay on one campus. The program is graced by over 50 speakers including union ministers, bureaucrats, parliamentarians, grassroots reformers, social leaders, academicians, impact investors, and young achievers. The Policy BootCamp has been carefully designed to deliver holistic learning, exposure, and mentorship to the future leadership of the nation.
Bootcamp is appropriate for:
- College students who want to develop an understanding of the public policy landscape.
- Aspiring public leaders and change makers who want to chart out an impactful career.
- Young professionals who want to explore and enter the policy world.
- Young development workers who wish to hone their skills in specific areas.
- Scholars interested in pursuing higher studies (Masters/PhD) in a policy area.
- NRIs and foreign citizens who wish to learn about Indian policy framework and contemporary issues.
- Enthusiasts from emerging economies who face similar policy challenges in their countries.
Duration: June 9 to June 29, 2019.
Location: BootCamp is a residential programme and is hosted at a scenic campus located in Delhi/NCR.
Selection Process Includes:
- Achievements and Past Engagements.
- Video Essay (Required for Scholarships).
- Relevant Qualifications and Intent.
For Indian citizens: ₹ 36,000/-
For others: $600
(Taxes extra, as applicable | To be deposited only after selection)
Scholarships in the range of ₹ 6,000 – ₹ 24,000, are offered to meritorious candidates, on a merit-cum-means basis. Don’t let your inability to pay become a reason for not applying. The number of scholarships we can offer is limited to 50% of the delegates, so please apply for financial support only if you really need it. Do remember, there may be others who need it more than you!
This amount is inclusive of:
- Air-conditioned accommodation for 21-days.
- Course-pack and academic content
- Meals and local travel during the Bootcamp
- Workshops, activities, and conferences during the BootCamp
- Passes to 4 VIF Conferences/Conclaves after the BootCamp
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
For further details on the same, click here.