Visa is pleased to present the first-ever Visa Everywhere Initiative: Women’s Global Edition that celebrates women entrepreneurs and their ideas.
About Visa Everywhere Initiative:
Visa Everywhere Initiative is a global innovation program that tasks start-ups to solve payment challenges of tomorrow, further enhance their own product propositions and provide visionary solutions for Visa’s vast network of partners.
- You may only register for the Initiative if you are a company incorporated or registered to do business in an Eligible Country within a Region for which you are submitting at the time of registration.
- All participants from your Company are at least 18 years old.
- Only companies that were founded or co-founded by one or more women are eligible.
For more details on eligibility criteria and other conditions, click here.
Women entrepreneurs have to provide solutions for two challenge questions for this program.
Challenge 1 – Fintech
Leveraging your company’s unique capabilities, how could your solution help transform consumer payments and/or commercial experiences locally, regionally, or globally?
Your solution could apply to financial institutions, online-only banks, and lenders, merchants, marketplaces, digital wallets, data analytics, loyalty programs, payment solutions or payment infrastructure.
Challenge 2 – Social Impact
How can women entrepreneurs around the world drive social impact by supporting sustainable and equitable livelihoods and strengthening local/regional economies?
Visa is looking for women entrepreneurs focused on social impact outcomes across micro and small business development, environmental and social responsibility, and community engagement.
- Visa will select 1 finalist per region to travel to Paris for the opportunity to pitch their solution live at the Finals Event and attend the opening match of the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- The overall grand prize winners of the fintech challenge and social impact challenges will receive $100,000 USD plus a potential opportunity to run a pilot with Visa and/or a Visa client.
Click here to apply.