The Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Centre for Policy Research and Analysis and Centre for Development of North Eastern Region (CeDNER), IIM Shillong are organizing an Online Virtual Workshop on Emerging Digital Technologies for Agriculture, Food Processing, & Horticulture Businesses from August 26 to 27, 2021.
Indian Institute of Management Shillong, formerly Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong, is a public, fully autonomous management institute in the city of Shillong, Meghalaya. It was the seventh Indian Institute of Management to be established in India.
The proposed 2-day virtual training program (7 hrs cumulatively) would provide a platform to expose agriculture, horticulture, and food processing businesses to digital technologies and the way they can be adopted effectively. Instructors would share their knowledge through demo sessions and case studies to the audience so these enterprises could benefit from the emerging digital technologies.
The training will focus extensively on the simple yet powerful tools and techniques of how emerging digital technologies could be leveraged for better productivity in agriculture, food processing, and horticulture businesses. After the completion of the training, the participants would be able to easily adopt the simple digital techniques for better performance and delivery.
- Digital Transformation for Agri-based, Horticulture, and Food processing businesses- an overview
- Social Media Marketing for Agri-based, Horticulture, and Food processing businesses
- E-commerce and Digital Marketing for Agri-based, Horticulture, and Food processing businesses
- Becoming part of e-commerce business and order processing in digital platforms
- Bringing financial inclusion in agriculture using satellite technology and data science
- Blockchain application in agri-businesses
- AI and IOT application in agri-businesses
To register for the workshop, click here.
The sessions will be held online through the Zoom platform and links will be sent to the confirmed participants. Certificates from APJ Centre & CEDNER, IIMS will be issued to only those participants who maintain 100% attendance for all the sessions. The last date to register is August 24, 2021.
You might also be interested in: