About the Summit
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding women leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large.
They invite you to broaden your horizon at our virtual Women’s Global Operations Summit taking place March 3 – 4, 2021. Those selected to attend will have the opportunity to:
- learn about McKinsey’s global work in operations
- engage with McKinsey Operations consultants and meet other like-minded women from around the world
- strengthen their operations skillset through interactive workshops and client case studies
They are looking for individuals who self-identify as women and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- professionals who have a background in engineering or business and (initial) work experience in operations—for instance, manufacturing, supply-chain management, product development, procurement, service operations, implementation, capital excellence, advanced analytics, or quality management
- students working toward a Master’s degree, an MBA, or a PhD, with an engineering or business background
This event is non-evaluative. It is an opportunity for you to get to know us and learn more about working at McKinsey.
- The Women’s Global Operations Summit gives you the opportunity to connect with women all over the world. In different sessions you will learn more about McKinsey and the Operations Practice and how our diverse teams work on global projects.
- During a client case workshop, our consultants will present one of our client cases to you, giving you firsthand insights into the work of a McKinsey consultant. There will also be a soft-skills workshop, where you can learn new skills.
- Furthermore, during the multiple Ask Me Anything sessions, you will be able to connect with our consultants, who will give you insights into their personal experiences as well as the opportunity to ask them anything you’ve always wanted to know about working at the firm.
You should apply to our Women’s Global Operations Summit if you:
- have a passion for Operations
- actively seek ways to maximize your own potential
- enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- thrive in a team environment
- want to use your talents to make positive changes
How to Apply?
- Your application should include a CV in English. No cover letter is needed and transcripts are optional.
- The application link is available here.
- Applications are due by February 3, 2021. We will inform you of the outcome of your Women’s Global Operations Summit application by February 17, 2021.
February 17, 2021
For more details, click the link below.