The Five Day Virtual Training Program on “Agripreneurship Development” is organised by Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (JNKVV), Jabalpur from Aug 2-6, 2021.
About the Organizer
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya established on October 2, 1964, is a forerunner university located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The university is awarded Sardar Ballabh Bhai Patel Outstanding University Award for the year 2018 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
About the Program
The concept of Agricultural Entrepreneurship is introduced to support the farmers, group of farmers as well as agricultural industries by improving the methods of production and increase the market engagements. Over the last thirty years, there has been a significant shift in agricultural markets and agricultural commodity trading around the world.
The world is expanding and shifting from a national market to an international trade system, which means that small-scale farmers compete with large scale industrial farmers from other countries in a single marketplace which means agricultural produce and product will have to compete with large-scale industrial agricultural produce from other countries in a single marketplace.
A Virtual capacity building program fosters a sense of ownership and empowerment among the students, rural youth and farmers so that they can opt for processing agribusiness development activities for employment generation in rural and urban areas. The trainers from MANAGE, MSME. Food Processing Industries, NABARD, Seed Business, Hi-Tech Horticulture, Vegetable Production, and allied enterprises will be invited for providing virtual training to the participants.
- Junior and middle level managers from the agriculture industry engaged in the production, marketing, quality assurance or Agri-Business development etc.
- Teaching and research staff of universities or institutes willing to upgrade their knowledge and skill in developing agripreneurship.
- Students and agripreneurs willing to start and develop their own agri-production/marketing and advisory scenario.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the training program through this link.
- Shri. Deepak Pal, Mob. +91-930-339896 Accounts
- Shri. Jai Kumar Verma, Accountant, BPD Unit, Mob. +91-7566467306
- Email id: email@example.com