The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhilai in association with the Chemical Research Society of India (CRSI) local Chapter, Chhattisgarh is organizing a Virtual Symposium on Recent Trends in Chemical Science on February 6, 2021.
The Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is a public institute in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. It is one of the six new IITs established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, located in Chhattisgarh state.
The objectives of the symposium are to provide a forum for students, teachers, and scientists to participate and discuss the recent developments in chemical sciences. The symposium will consist of a variety of talks to showcase the expanding horizon of chemistry towards materials science, biology, and many emerging areas.
- The symposium will be held online on 06th February 2021 via Webex.
- Pre-registration is mandatory for all participants in order to attend the virtual symposium.
- Registration is completely free.
- To register for the webinar, click here.
- Certificates will be provided to all participants.
For full notification, click the link below.