Registrations are invited for Virtual Pride-Ed Summit 2021 on Fostering Belonging in Education by Pride Circle, scheduled on 29-30 October 2021.
About Pride-Ed Summit 2021
Pride-Ed Summit is India’s leading conference fostering LGBT+ inclusion in education organised by the Pride Circle on October 29 & 30, 2021. This 2-day event shall be virtual. Their goal is to initiate and catalyze dialogue around LGBT+ inclusion in learning by bringing together various stakeholders in this ecosystem like students, parents, educators and employers and to sustain this conversation through supporting ideas for affirmative action.
About Pride Circle
Pride Circle is India’s premier Diversity Inclusion organization with a mission to enable and empower LGBT+ people and support educational institutions, organizations in fostering a culture of belonging.
Pride Circle partners with over 250 organizations across India to provide executive leadership development comprehensive D&KatanRO and consultation, and professional networking opportunities that build safe, inclusive and welcoming work environments.
- Free Registration and Attendance
- Safe Space for LGBT+ and Ally attendees
- Half Day Only – 15:00 to 18:00 IST each day
- Perks for Early Bird Registrants (Before 3rd October 2021)
- Mapped to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations!
Who can register?
- Create safe spaces for your children
- Learn how to raise allies
- Take a pledge to build a better world
- Network with like-minded industry professionals
- Learn how to be a better ally
- Amplify opportunities for LGBT+ peers
- Foster inclusive learning
- Create a safe space in your classroom for your LGBT+ students
- Understand the creative ways in which you can be an ally
- Build yopur presence as an inclusive employer among GenZ
- Network with and hear from LGBT+ youth directly!
Events to Look Forward to
Dialogue around fostering belonging in education and access to unique opportunities
- Panel Discussions among inclusive thought leaders
- Networking opportunities
- Stories of inclusion
- Exciting workshops
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register via this page.
Click here to view the official notification of Virtual Pride-Ed Summit 2021 on Fostering Belonging in Education by Pride Circle.
We are delighted to announce the Lawctopus and NoticeBard are the Community Partners; Lawctopus Law School is the Knowledge Partner; CLatalogue and Academike are the Publication Partners for the Pride-Ed Summit 2021.