Applications are invited for Virtual Internship 2022 by the Competition Commission of India (CCI). The last date of application is 1 January 2022.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India, and preventing activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on October 14, 2003.
About the Internship
Online Internships, eligible applicants whose applications received by 1st of preceding month (for example, for internship of January 2022-application should be received by 1st of December 2021, for internship of February 2022- application should be received by 1st of January 2022 and for internship of March 2022- application should be received by 1st of February 2022) shall only be considered. Applications mandatorily be in the prescribed format available on the CCI website.
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to Competition
- Students with a placement in hand are not eligible.
Educational Qualifications: Students pursuing the following courses can apply:
Economics & Management
- MA/MSc. (Economics)
- 4th and final year students of 5-year integrated degree Programme in Economics
- 2nd and 3rd year of the
- Bachelors degree in Law (3-year course after graduation) or
- Fourth and final year of the five-year integrated course in Law and
- Students who have taken the 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year.
Regulatory Governance: MA/MSc. (Regulatory Governance)
Professional Courses: Students of the final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary.
- However, applicants desirous of pursuing internships for 2-3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of the respective universities/Colleges/Institutions for the period applied for.
- There will be a short induction programme on provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 on the 1st day of the Internship.
Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/ endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in application form with the heading ‘CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION’ Or in alternative, applications must be accompanied with a scanned copy of email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution and pursuing the course (with year) mentioned in the application for internship. Such email/letter must be issued by Dean/ Registrar/ HoD/Director/Authorized Officials. Applications shall be sent in PDF mode by online only. Hard copies of applications shall not be accepted.
The emails carrying such requests shall indicate “Online Internship during the month of _ (mention intended month) 2022” as subject/ title of email. All such requests for online internship must be sent at emailinternships[at]cci.gov.in. Applications sent at/addressed to any other email ID shall not be considered.
No stipend will be paid for online internship.
Click here to view the official notification of Virtual Internship 2022 by Competition Commission of India.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Content Management) at NoticeBard [Work-from-Home, Stipend Available]: Apply by Dec 10
- Internship Opportunity at NISD, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment [5 Interns]: Apply by Dec 25