Applications are invited for Virtual Internship 2021 by Competition Commission of India (CCI) for November 2021. The last date of application is 1 October 2021.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India, and preventing activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on 14 October 2003.
About the Internship
In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, the regular CCI internship program has been suspended for the time being. However, for the benefit of students, the Commission will continue its Online Internship beyond September 2021 and up to December 2021.
For September 2021 to December 2021 Online Internships, eligible applicants whose applications received by the 1st of the preceding month (for example, for internship of November 2021-application should be received by 1st of October 2021) shall only be considered.
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to Competition
- Students with a placement in hand are not eligible.
Educational Qualifications: Students pursuing the following courses can apply:
Economics and Management
- MA/MSc. (Economics)
- 4th and final year students of 5-year integrated degree Programme in Economics
- 2nd and 3rd year of the
- Bachelors degree in Law (3-year course after graduation) or
- Fourth and final year of the five-year integrated course in Law and
- Students who have taken the 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year.
Regulatory Governance: MA/MSc. (Regulatory Governance)
Professional Courses: Students of the final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary.
- However, applicants desirous of pursuing internships for 2-3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of the respective universities/Colleges/Institutions for the period applied for.
- There will be a short induction programme on provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 on the 1st day of the Internship.
- Applications should mandatorily be in the prescribed format available on the CCI website. Applications in other formats shall be rejected summarily.
- A Statement of Purpose should be accompanied with the application which should reflect the reason for selection and probable area of research/internship project.
- Applicants shall submit their applications duly signed/endorsed by their colleges/institutions in the space specifically provided in the application form with the heading ‘CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION’ or in alternative,
applications must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the email/letter from the respective institution certifying that the student is a bonafide student of the institution and pursuing the course (with the year) mentioned in the application for internship.
- Such email/letter must be issued by Dean/Registrar/HoD/Director/Authorized Officials.
- Applications shall be sent in PDF mode online only. Hard copies of applications shall not be accepted.
- The emails carrying such requests shall indicate “Online Internship during the month of _____ (mention intended month) 2021” as subject/title of the email.
- All such requests for online internship must be sent to email@example.com
Please refer to the notification of 2020 for the application format.
No stipend will be paid for online internship.
Click here to view the official notification of Virtual Internship 2021 by Competition Commission of India (CCI).
You may also be interested in:
- RBI Research Internship 2021-22 [Stipend of Rs. 45 K, 20 Interns]: Apply Now
- Graphic Design (Video) Internship Opportunity at Teach for India [Mulitple Locations]: Apply Now!