Centre for Automation organising a 5-day Virtual Faculty Development Program of “Digital Tools for Smart Manufacturing Systems (DTSM 2020)” to be held during 6th-10th of July 2020 at Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai Campus, India. This virtual FDP is intended for academicians, researchers and industry personnel of multifarious disciplines related to smart manufacturing and various end-user applications.
- Industry 4.0 Strategies and Cloud based Manufacturing systems
- PLC/SCADA/HMI Interface
- Digital Factory
- AI – Transforming Industry Monetization Towards Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing Technologies
- Virtual hands-on session on Rapid manufacturing
- Application of AR/VR and Digital Twin in Manufacturing
- Cyber security in smart manufacturing
- Machine Learning in Smart Manufacturing
- Robots in Manufacturing
- Dr. Umasankar V, Professor, SMEC, VIT Chennai.
- Mr. Saravanan P, Customer Care Manager, SIDEL India Pvt. Ltd., Delhi
- Mr. Dinesh Kumar, Assist. Manager, ACE Micromatic, Chennai.
- Mr. Murugan G, Chief Technology Officer, NI Drive, Japan.
- Mr. Rahul Chandalia, Founder, WOL3D, Chennai.
- Dr. Raghukiran N, Associate Professor, SMEC, VIT Chennai.
- Dr. Sivasankar R, Manager, Global Technology Deployment, FORD, Chennai
- Dr. Saravanakumar S, Functional Safety Engg., Volvo Cars Corp., Sweden
- Dr. Saravanakumar D, Assistant Professor (Sr.), SMEC, VIT Chennai
- Mr. Kharote Akash Praveen, Engg. Associate, India First Robotics, Pune
- Interested candidates can register here.
- Registration fee: Rs. 250
Dr. Jegadeeshwaran: 9865338366
Dr. Raghukiran N: 9445564409
Dr. Saravanakumar D: 9791964510
For more details, click here.