About the Organiser
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE) is an Autonomous Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). It has widest choice of engineering branches having 15 Under Graduate programs & 13 Post Graduate programs.
In addition, it has 20 Research Centers in various branches of Engineering catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D under VTU. All the UG programs are accredited by NBA DSCE is accredited by NAAC with “A’ grade.
About the Conference
The Virtual Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical and Biological Sciences (ViRACBS- 2020) is organised by the Department of Chemistry, Biotechnology & Chemical Engineering, DSCE, Bengaluru from Dec 7-9, 2020.
The purpose of the International conference is to provide conductive environment for participants to share the innovations and technology in the field of Engineering and Sciences. This provides platform for Researchers, Engineers, Academicians and as well as industry professionals to exchange innovations and ideas. In order to keep our activities alive in the pandemic Covid19 situation, virtual conference is organized.
The conference provides a good opportunity for national and international researchers to present and exchange their ideas in the field of chemical and biological sciences.
- Smart materials
- Catalysis and adsorption
- Polymer nanocomposites
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Functional materials
- Novel materials for environmental applications
- Porous and catalytic materials
- Advanced ceramic materials
- Material Science and Engineering
- Green Technology and Environment
- Biotechnology applications in genomics and proteomics
- Nano biotechnology and bioengineering
- Industrial and microbial biotechnology
- Nutraceuticals and food processing
- Computational drug delivery and pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Molecular medicine and diagnostics
- Nano materials and nanotechnology
- Solid waste treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Membrane technology
- Petroleum refining and petrochemicals
- Food technology
- Biochemical engineering
- Prospective authors are encouraged to contribute to and shape the conference through submissions of their original, unpublished research abstracts. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts in the following topics but not limited to. Essential title page information includes Title, Author names and affiliations, Abstract (restrict to 250 words) and Keywords. All the abstracts should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
- For the Abstract template, click here.
|Category of delegates||Registration Fees (INR)|
|Students/ Research Scholars||100|
|Industry / Foreign Delegates||500|
Account name: DSCE
Account No.: 74370100007399
IFSC code: BARB0VJDASC (Fifth Character is Zero)
Bank: BANK OF BARODA
Branch: Dayanand Sagar Engg. Campus,
Bangalore – 560 078
|Abstract Submission||27th Nov, 2020|
|Abstract Acceptance||30th Nov, 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||30th Nov, 2020|
|Full Paper Submission||Only Short listed abstract will be invited to submit the full length paper.|
|Full Paper Acceptance||As per the guidelines of the Journal|
Phone: +91 8042161700 / 740 / 748
For more details, click the link below.