The Centre for Linguistics, SLL&CS, JNU in collaboration with Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore will be organizing a Two-Days International Virtual Conference on ‘Language Teaching Beyond the Classroom: Issues and Perspectives’ on 21-22, August 2020, and a panel discussion on ‘Issues and Challenges in Language Teaching’ on 22 August 2020.
The virtual conference aims to focus on the language learning/ teaching courses (regular, part-time, diploma, or online courses) primarily undertaken for the higher Academic Level (that is, the Colleges and Universities) in India.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstract/ paper for oral online presentations only. They may provide their original and unpublished research in the following aspects:
- Applied Linguistics and Language Teaching
- Language and Communication
- English Language Teaching (ELT)
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- The teaching of English as a Second Language (TESL)
- Language Teaching and Indian languages
- Language Assessment and Evaluation
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Teaching
- Language Policies and Planning for the development of unscheduled languages of India, Foreign Language Teaching in India
- Second Language Acquisition (SLA)
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques for Teaching Second Languages
- Language and Education
- Multilingual Education
Call for Abstracts
- The abstract should be limited to 500 words (excluding the references).
- It should be typed in MS Word, Times New Roman, 11 pt. Font, single spacing with one-inch margins on all sides.
- The abstract must be anonymous and must not include the names of the authors, affiliations, designations, etc.
- Only one single-authored or joined authored abstract will be considered for the peer-reviewed process.
- To register and submit your abstracts, click here.
- Last date of submission of abstract and paper: Saturday, 15 August 2020
- Acceptance Notification: Monday, 17 August 2020
- Last date of Registration for the conference: Tuesday, 18 August 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in CfP: Online Conference on Emerging Trends in Vedic Mathematics by JNU, New Delhi [Aug 16-17]: Submit by Aug 14.