The Institute of Bioinformatics (IOB), Bangalore, and the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur are organizing a Virtual International Conference on Data Science in Biology (ICDSB) from September 3 to 5, 2020.
The ICDSB conference series will be held annually to provide an interactive forum for presentation and discussion on Data Science and Computational Biology. The ICDSB 2020 will be held virtually during September 3-5, 2020.
The conference welcomes participants from all over the world who are interested in developing professional ties to and/or exploring career opportunities in the region. The conference should serve as an ideal forum to establish relationships from within India and other regions of the world. This is the first time such an interdisciplinary conference is being organized on data science with an inclination towards biology.
The conference aims to bring together experts working in the data science domain with an inclination toward solving biology-related problems. The audience is expected to be diverse with a background in biology/ mathematics/ bioinformatics/ computer science.
Therefore, a full one day workshop will be organized on September 3 2020 covering the concepts of data science, bioinformatics, and biology.
- Data-Driven Approaches to Understand and Address Antimicrobial Resistance.
- Germline Genetics of Cancer.
- Structural and functional network characterization of neurological disorders patients.
- Applications of Evolutionary Algorithms for attribute selection in Chemo and Bioinformatics
- Transition to Data Science/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning/ AI and its opportunities in Industries.
- Statistical Tests for Genetic Association Studies
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 31, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8146495041
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.