The Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela is organizing a National Conference on Bioengineering from December 10 to 11, 2020.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela was founded as Regional Engineering College, Rourkela in 1961. It is a prestigious Institute with a reputation for excellence at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, fostering the spirit of national integration among the students, close interaction with industry, and a strong emphasis on teaching and research in both basic and applied fields.
Being an Institute of National Importance it has been consistently ranked within TOP 20 engineering institutes for the last five consecutive years as per NIRF ranking of Ministry of Education, Government of India. It is ranked 16 in the NIRF Rankings 2020 of Indian Engineering Universities.
Bioengineering Conference is an annual event organized by the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Electronics at NIT Rourkela to bring together Indian Scholars and Researchers working in the area of Bioengineering.
The goal of the ‘Bioengineering-2020’ conference is to provide a virtual platform to present the latest developments in the Bioengineering field. This conference will allow young researchers to interact with leading professionals from Hospitals, Academic Institutes, and the Health Care Industry. It will also offer a platform for cross-fertilization of ideas and prepare the ground for future collaborations.
Any field of Bioengineering including but not limited to:
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Tissue Engineering,
- Regenerative Medicine
- Neural Engineering
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Medical devices
- Food Engineering
- Diagnostics and theranostics
- Cryopreservation of cells and organs
- Cancer biology
- diagnostics and therapy
- Plant and animal cell derived products
- Natural products
- Biomedical signal and image processing
- IPR in bioengineering
- Ethics in bioengineering
- Dr. Akshay Srivastava (NIPER, Ahmedabad)
- Dr. Alok Jain (BIT, Mesra)
- Mr. Atantr Dasgupta (Samsung HME)
- Dr. Binulal Nelson Sathy (ACNS, Kochi)
- Dr. Eswaramoorthy K. V. (IIIT, Kurnool)
- Dr. Indranil Banerjee (IIT Jodhpur)
- Dr. Mohit Kumar Jolly (IISc Bangalore)
- Dr. ShaktiSwarrup JS (VIT Vellor)
- Dr. Shamik Chowdhury (IIT Kharagpur)
- Dr. Sreerup Banerjee (HIT)
- Dr. Suhail Rizvi Mohd (IIT Hydrebad)
- Dr. Rabi Narayan Sahu, (AIIMS, Bhubaneswar)
Call for Abstracts
The Conference on Bioengineering – 2020 welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution. All the abstract will be published in the conference proceedings.
To submit your abstracts online, click here.
Dr. Anju R. Babu
Phone Number: 8136859318
For full notification, click the link below.