IIIT Allahabad is organizing a Virtual Colloquium on Information Flux & its Impact on Societal Resilience: A Cause of conflict of concord from August 22 to 23, 2020.
The colloquium aims to provide a platform for the students, researchers and academicians to share the knowledge and ideas on recent trends in the field of technology and management on the issues and challenges presently faced in the networking folklore particularly in the prevailing pandemic scenario that has given quantum jump to the flow of information and social networking.
Tracks & Themes
Information Technology and its Management
- Data Science and its Applications (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.)
- Information Technology for COVID-19 Management
- Real-Life Applications.
- Information Security
- Changing Landscape of Cyber Risk
- Cyber Resilience and Societal change
Virtual Presence and Social Distancing
- Psychological Behavior
- Emotional Intelligence
- Impact of Pandemic
Information Analysis, its impact, and Management
- Group behavior and crowd management
- Social Media Information Management
- Information Authenticity and moderation
Tentative Topics mentioned are preferable but not exhaustive. Research articles and inputs in any of the above themes and sub-themes are welcome. Those registering in the colloquium will be given an E-Certificate of participation while those who would be presenting will be given participation cum presentation E-certificates. They are also planning to publish all the extended abstracts online.
Call for Abstracts
- Extended abstract should be submitted by 10th August 2020 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The extended abstract should be within 1000 words and 2 to 3 pages which include everything.
- The text should be justified with 12 point Times New Roman font.
- The colloquium follows a strict plagiarism policy so kindly maintain the ethical protocols.
- Last date for submission of Extended Abstract: August 10, 2020
- Communication of Selected Papers: August 14, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: August 18, 2020
- Dates of Colloquium: August 22-23, 2020
Phone Number: +919434645254
Email ID: email@example.com,
For full notification, click the link below.