About the Conclave
In this era, digital technologies became so pervasive, smart, and fast-evolving that by the time a day ends, there has been a new idea put into place or invention somewhere around the world.
Though COVID-19 has accelerated the adoption of digital technologies across all aspects of life, emerging technologies like Blockchain, Big Data and Analytics, Internet of Things and 3-D printing have shown tremendous potential as catalysts for the next phase of digital transformation.
However, the truly formidable factor, which is considered by many as the main driver of the fourth industrial revolution is Artificial Intelligence (A.I). Most executives and sector experts already know that artificial intelligence and machine learning have the power to change almost everything business and public services.
It is estimated that it will contribute up to $15.7 trillion to the global economy by 2030. It can not only help the business to reach their customers efficiently but will also help governments to serve their citizen more efficiently.
Key Areas of Discussion
- Leveraging AI for Digital Transformation
- Ethics, and Security, around Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Health: Transforming Healthcare using AI and Robotics
- Industry 4.0: Moving towards Smart Manufacturing and Automation
- Potential and Accelerating AI Adoption across sectors in India
Interested candidates can register online via this page.