Vigyan Samagam @ Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Bangalore [July 29-30]: Open Invitation
In order to highlight the value and impact of fundamental research to a broad cross-section of audience including students, academicians and industry, and to further strengthen India’s participation in mega-science projects, Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Department of Science and Technology (DST) and National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) are jointly organising a multi-venue mega-science exhibition, Vigyan Samagam. All are welcome to visit the exhibition.
The following seven mega-science collaborations will be showcased in Vigyan Samagam:
- European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (FAIR)
- India-based Neutrino Observatory (INO)
- International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER)
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO)
- Square Kilometer Array (SKA)
- Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT)
A first-of-its-kind, Vigyan Samagam shall be hosted in a caravan mode at four major Indian cities as per the following schedule:
Mumbai: 8th May to 7th July 2019
Bengaluru: 29th July to 28th September 2019
Kolkata: 4th November to 31st December 2019
Delhi: 21st January to 20th March 2020
Phone Number: +919987537702
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.