Vidya Poshak has invited applications for financial assistance (Scholarships) to needy students joining engineering and medical course.
Eligibility of Vidya Poshak Financial Support 2021
- The student should have appeared for the II PUC examination for the first attempt in 2021
- Aspiring to join Engineering or Medical course
- The Student should have scored at least 80% in the II PUC Board examination
- Students should have secured below 20000 rankings in CET and below 3000 rankings in NEET examination in Karnataka or NEET All India Rank Less than 60,000
- Total family income should be less than Rs 15,000 per month
Keep the following documents & information ready before filling the form
- PU II year Marks card
- CET/NEET Rank sheet
- Latest electricity bill
- Bank passbook pages of the earning members in the family. (1st page & Last transaction page)
- Dwelling unit photo (Photo along with family members in front of house)
- Family Ration Card.
- Student Aadhar Card
- Request Letter & Short Video
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
For more details please contact 8861201828 / 9845038017
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: